Ghost is an excellent blogging tool and happens to be free and easy to install on your Synology.
- First get node.js installed, see node.js on synology ds411 intel on how to do that.
NB Synology comes with node.js V0.12 and runs just fine for Ghost.
- Next follow this official tutorial from Ghost.org
- Remember to install Ghost under
/volume1or somewhere else than
/rootor it will be deleted on the next DSM update
- Open/forward the port 2368 from the internet to your Synology
- Then you'll want to run the ghost app in the background: you need to install a handy tool called screen.
ipkg install screen
Explanation on how to use screen. Obviously you can skip the installation part.